You will work closely with our CEO and our CTO set up and run a structured, centralised product management process for our current product and exciting new products in our pipeline.
- Craft the product strategy and and translate strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Create buy-in for the product vision within the team and ensure stakeholders know the product, vision, roadmap and their role.
- Create and implement processes to test and review the product to ensure it meets highest standards of quality.
- Design and oversee a process to rigorously determine customers' needs in a data-driven way and translate client feedback into actionable insights for further developing the product.
- Encourage communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and to prevent problems from arising and translate information from many sources into cohesive decisions.
- Navigate tough conversations about critical product decisions.
- Ability to toggle between high-level strategic planning and executing the granular tasks;
- Strong ability to analyse and interpret data to identify key opportunities in the market and optimum market position.
- Understand markets, competition and customer/user requirements in depth to identify market opportunities, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy.
- Working collaboratively with developers, CTO, sales team and data scientists to drive the delivery of best-in-class software products.
- Prioritise issues so the team share the product vision and can do their best to deliver value to our customers.
- Analyse the impact of product features, decide how to measure whether something is a success or a failure then provide insight so we can continue to improve the product in the right direction.
- Build metrics and key performance indicators to track progress toward agreed upon goals.
We are a fast-growing, research-driven company building an artificial intelligence that helps online publishers overcome the challenges they face every day. Using novel machine learning techniques, we are revolutionising the publishing industry and have a track record of building things that others have ruled out as impossible. Leading names from around the world rely on our product every day, including The Times, Le Monde, The Guardian, Vogue and many more.
Our team is our best asset. We work with extremely smart and talented individuals, who all enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independence in structuring their work.
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of Echobox? We'd love to hear from you.
- Minimum 2.1 degree (or equivalent) from a top tier university.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- 2+ years product management experience
- Proven track record of implementing and managing change in business processes
- An ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- Experience in data-driven strategic decision-making
- Genuine passion for technology and startups
- Experience working with cross-functional teams within a software organisation
- Impeccable communication skills – both written and verbal
- Experience working in Agile and fast paced environment
- Excellent organisational, analytical and influencing skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Good tech understanding, having worked closely with engineering teams
- Demonstrable analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying