We are a fast-growing, research-driven company building an artificial intelligence that helps online publishers overcome the challenges they face every day. Using novel machine learning techniques, we are revolutionising the publishing industry and have a track record of building things that others have ruled out as impossible. Leading names from around the world rely on our product every day, including The Times, Le Monde, The Guardian, Vogue and many more.
Our team is our best asset. We work with extremely smart and talented individuals, who all enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independence in structuring their work.
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of Echobox? We'd love to hear from you.
About the role:
You will be an integral part of our small, passionate, user-centred Design team. You will collaborate with UX designers, product managers, data scientists and software engineers to solve problems for publishers around the world, using AI and other unique innovations. You will be an advocate for design thinking and will create functional interfaces that are as intuitive as they are beautiful.
- Take ownership of the UI process from discovery to delivery
- Transform low-fidelity wireframes into clean and elegant designs
- Maintain and improve our design system and component library
- Be a champion of design thinking and always advocate for the user
- Constantly simplify complexity with gorgeous ideas
- 3+ years experience in a design-related role working on digital products
- Portfolio of past work demonstrating your visual designs and process
- A passion and an eye for beautiful user interface design
- Deep visual design knowledge
- Good typography knowledge
- Good Illustration and icon drawing skills
- Experience with responsive web design
- Experience collaborating with people across multiple disciplines
- Experience providing thoughtful, direct, and clear design feedback
- Experience using Figma, Sketch or similar
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Our employees enjoy flexible working arrangements, caring colleagues and the equipment they need to be successful - that allows us to work remotely or from our offices and still act as a unified team.
- When our offices reopen you’ll enjoy free breakfast, coffee, drinks and snacks all day, everyday. We also have weekly team lunches and monthly team events.
- Professionally, we encourage our employees to develop in the directions they are passionate about through internal mentoring and knowledge sharing sessions.
- We also host in-house conferences and an annual summer camp for all our global employees who are flown to and hosted in London. We ensure that all our employees also get pension contributions, the latest tech, generous annual leave and an amazing office overlooking Notting Hill.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying