You will work closely with our VP of Operations to develop and coordinate all Echobox recruitment and HR processes. The role will be split between sourcing the best possible talent and developing and implementing a plan to maintain or increase skilled employee retention. You will be responsible for implementing a recruitment strategy, as well as giving recommendations to improve and streamline processes pertaining to employee happiness, recognition, performance reviews and feedback cycles between C-level officers and staff.
- Develop a thorough understanding of both tech and non-tech functions and role criteria in order to estimate recruitment needs
- Develop and implement a successful sourcing strategy (including direct sourcing) in order to minimise time to hiring
- Manage our existing ATS and make suggestions for improving and scaling the recruitment pipeline
- Expand and maintain a good talent pool
- Assist with job description creation
- Screen candidates to ensure effective shortlisting
- Contribute to the development of the company culture
- Help define and develop employee values and work ethic
- Manage various case work including absence, performance management and review, training, redundancy (where applicable) and other ad hoc employee relations cases
- Provide recommendations and implement best practice HR, considering commercial outcomes
- Organise and maintain a calendar of social and team building events to help foster a positive working environment
- Help manage and make recommendations on new employee benefits and perks
We are a fast-growing, research-driven company building an artificial intelligence that helps online publishers overcome the challenges they face every day. Using novel machine learning techniques, we are revolutionising the publishing industry and have a track record of building things that others have ruled out as impossible. Leading names from around the world rely on our product every day, including The Times, Le Monde, The Guardian, Vogue and many more.
Our team is our best asset. We work with extremely smart and talented individuals, who all enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independence in structuring their work.
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of Echobox? We'd love to hear from you.
- Minimum 2.1 degree (or equivalent) from a top tier university.
- Fluent written and spoken English
Required Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years experience in an HR role
- CIPD certified
- An ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- Experience with creating a positive working environment and managing ER cases
- Genuine passion for technology and startups
- Previous experience in a SaaS company
- Familiarity with recruiting for tech roles; direct sourcing experience
- Experience with event management and/or hospitality
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying