We are looking for an enthusiastic, agile, diligent and highly organised Personal Assistant to support our senior management in pioneering technological disruption in the publishing industry. As a member of our dynamic team, you will provide invaluable assistance in various fields, including personal and administrative support for our executive officers, office management and orchestrating social activities. If you are fascinated by technology and innovation, brilliant at multitasking, ready to tackle new challenges on a daily basis and enjoy working in a fast paced environment alongside bright and energetic individuals - we would love to meet you!
- Personal and executive assistance for our CEO & CTO - managing calendars, organising business / personal meetings and travel logistics, helping with personal chores and responsibilities, taking meeting minutes, managing email correspondence, answering and directing incoming calls, business contacts update etc.
- Office management - welcoming guests, organising food and drinks delivery, managing stationary, paperwork administration, overseeing cleaning and tidiness in the office
- Social activities - planning and organising team events
- HR - onboarding new hires, preparing and finalising welcome packs and employment contracts and other necessary documents, tracking holidays and sickness, scheduling internal meetings
- Other duties - proofreading legal documents, preparing regular payments (e.g. salaries) for authorisation, recruitment assistance, generating leads for the business development team, tracking client payments.
We are a fast-growing, research-driven company building an artificial intelligence that helps online publishers overcome the challenges they face every day. Using novel machine learning techniques, we are revolutionising the publishing industry and have a track record of building things that others have ruled out as impossible. Leading names from around the world rely on our product every day, including The Times, Le Monde, The Guardian, Vogue and many more.
Our team is our best asset. We work with extremely smart and talented individuals, who all enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independence in structuring their work.
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of Echobox? We'd love to hear from you.
Required Skills and Experience
- Driver's license and your own vehicle
- Excellent time-management, organisational and multitasking skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- Genuine passion for technology and the publishing industry
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Executive assistant and / or office management experience
- Additional language skills
- Familiarity with the publishing industry
- Previous tech startups experience
- Competitive salary up to £30,000 depending on experience.
- 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Free breakfast, weekly team lunches and regular team events (e.g. dinners, karting, karaoke, barbecues, games nights, poker tournaments), as well as Friday drinks on our balcony overlooking West London.
- Our fridge is stocked with delicious non-alcoholic drinks, and we offer unlimited snacks, fresh fruit and Nespresso coffee for our employees all day, every day.
- Regular internal workshops, conferences and research conferences.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying