You will work closely with our other developers to help meet the day to day business needs of Echobox. This includes fixing technical problems, responding to customer questions and providing software development assistance to the Data Science team. As the technical team grows you should be strongly motivated to move into a Senior developer role.
- Work with our other developers to help meet the day to day business needs of Echobox.
- Be jointly responsible for the maintenance and quality of codebases and infrastructure.
- Help transition prototypes developed by the Data Science team into highly available, scalable and performant end user products.
We are a fast-growing, research-driven company building an artificial intelligence that helps online publishers overcome the challenges they face every day. Using novel machine learning techniques, we are revolutionising the publishing industry and have a track record of building things that others have ruled out as impossible. Leading names from around the world rely on our product every day, including The Times, Le Monde, The Guardian, Vogue and many more.
Our team is our best asset. We work with extremely smart and talented individuals, who all enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independence in structuring their work.
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of Echobox? We'd love to hear from you.
About our work:
To get a better insight into the kind of work we do, check out our open-source project on Github (https://ebx.sh/gh), our data showcases (https://showcase.echobox.com) and our YouTube content on Microservices (https://ebx.sh/microservices).
Minimum Academic Qualifications:
- A degree in a STEM subject from a top-tier university
- Fluent written and spoken English
Required Skills and Experience:.
- Experience working with React, CSS and HTML5.
- Knowledge of agile development (scrum, kanban, peer reviews etc)
- Knowledge of TDD & Continuous Integration
- An ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- Genuine passion for technology
- 1+ years experience working with React, CSS and HTML5
- Strong background in an OO language (e.g. Java, C#, C++).
- A familiarity with Java (SE8+) and a desire to become an expert
- Experience developing software as part of a team, e.g. open source software projects.
- NoSQL and RDBMS
- An understanding of software security.
- Our employees enjoy free breakfast every day, coffee, drinks and snacks all day, everyday.
- Every Wednesday, we order food for our weekly team lunches where everyone gets together for an hour of fun.
- We have monthly team events (dinner, bowling, karting, poker nights, board-games etc.) for our team to get to know each other outside of work.
- Professionally, we host in-house conferences and an annual summer camp for all our global employees who are flown to and hosted in London.
- We ensure that all our employees also get pension contributions, the latest tech, generous annual leave and an amazing office with a balcony overlooking Notting Hill.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying