You will work closely with our Head of Operations to help execute, streamline, and scale all business aspects of Echobox. You will be in charge of measuring the efficiency of operational processes and find ways to improve and increase their effectiveness. You will oversee the interaction between various business departments in the company and make recommendations on how to increase cost-effectiveness and reduce cycle times.
- Measure efficiency and effectiveness of operational processes both internally and externally and recommend ways to improve
- Liaise with our accountants and compile monthly and quarterly Management Intelligence reports
- Develop and implement growth strategies
- Assist the Head of Operations to help foster growth and achieve sales goals
- Motivate staff to meet or surpass organisational and sales goals
- Recruit highly skilled talent and retain the best employees
- Oversee daily operations and recommend or make adjustments as required
- Propose new ideas and cash flow strategies to the board of directors and other company officers
- Coordinate with our VP Sales in evaluating newly implemented sales goals and strategies
- Encourage communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and to prevent problems from arising
We are a fast-growing, research-driven company building an artificial intelligence that helps online publishers overcome the challenges they face every day. Using novel machine learning techniques, we are revolutionising the publishing industry and have a track record of building things that others have ruled out as impossible. Leading names from around the world rely on our product every day, including The Times, Le Monde, The Guardian, Vogue and many more.
Our team is our best asset. We work with extremely smart and talented individuals, who all enjoy a high degree of responsibility and independence in structuring their work.
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of Echobox? We'd love to hear from you.
- Minimum 2.1 degree (or equivalent) from a top tier university.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of implementing and managing change in business processes
- An ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- Experience in data-driven strategic decision-making
- Genuine passion for technology and startups
- Experience in financial and unit economics modelling
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com reporting
- An interest in the publishing industry
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying